To make a good first impression on new members by providing useful and timely information regarding HSB and the surrounding area.
- Makes initial contact with new property owners by Registered letter offering service and information about HSB and the surrounding area. HSB information will include the following: (as a minimum)
- Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions.
- Timber Harvest Guidelines
- Architectural Compliance Procedures and Forms
- HSB Telephone Directory
- HSB Vehicle Stickers
- 911 Form
- Any other pertinent data relating to the community
- Acts as a source of information and services to new property owners.
- Maintain and provide to new property owners tourism information, area maps, shopping and restaurant information, etc.
- Provide the President or Secretary of the Board with the names and addresses of new property owners at HSB for the HSB Member Directory.
- Prepare reports listing new property owners for HSB newsletters.
- Maintain supply of Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions, Timber Harvest Guidelines, Architectural Compliance Procedures and Forms, HSB Telephone Directory, HSB Vehicle Stickers, 911 Form, maps, brochures, phone books available at the Lodge.
- Supervision and review of committee expenditures to ensure financial responsibility. This financial supervision will include preparation of the proposed yearly budget, presentation of the proposed budget to the Board of Directors for approval and committee operation within the approved budget.
- Presentation of summary of committee activities in Horseshoe Bend newsletters and at the Annual Horseshoe Bend Homeowners' meeting.
- The Chairperson is responsible for keeping detailed records of the year's activities, budget, etc. to pass on to succeeding chairpersons.
- Any responsibilities that become necessary due to unforeseen future needs or additional responsibilities assigned by the Board of Directors of the Homeowners' Association.
- The Welcome Committee shall consist of a Chairperson and the required number of members deemed necessary to carry out the above-outlined responsibilities.
**Maps, brochures, phone books and the like should be available at the Lodge for pick-up by the new property owners while they are at Horseshoe Bend. The Welcome Committee may elect to deliver these materials. However, only the initial "welcome" letter will be mailed.