- Plan, schedule, communicate, and execute the social events of the HSB Homeowners Association, such as the July 4th Celebration, Annual Fishing Tournament, scheduled coffees, etc.
- Maintain name tags and the name tag board located in the Dogwood Lodge.
- Provide support to the Board of Directors and other Association Committees as necessary and/or upon request (i.e., workdays, special events, etc.).
- Supervision and review of committee expenditures to ensure financial responsibility. This financial supervision will include preparation of the proposed yearly budget, presentation of the proposed budget to the Board of Directors for approval and committee operation within the approved budget.
- Presentation of summary of committee activities in Horseshoe Bend newsletters and at the Annual Horseshoe Bend Homeowners' meeting.
- The Chairperson is responsible for keeping detailed records of the year's activities, budget, etc. to pass on to succeeding chairpersons.
- Any responsibilities that become necessary due to unforeseen future needs or additional responsibilities assigned by the Board of Directors of the Homeowners' Association.
The Hospitality Committee shall consist of a Chairperson and the required number of members deemed necessary to carry out the above-outlined responsibilities.